Wednesday 6 September 2017

Village Awayday

So yesterday I went to the LGBTQ+ place in the Village in the big city of Manchester and went to check out a place that is said and claims to help trans people and have a community thing going; well the y were very nice - but, the cafe was not open on a Tuesday, I felt very embarrassed and vulnerable and was hoping that seeing this the person would get someone to come and see me, i could see he was going to try as i made for the door - I just wished he'd stopped me and got someone that's all. It was feeling more an interview for a job that finding help for the person inside to come out and blossom into - well the real me? Oh yeah, names Marcia, Marcy, Marcella, or use another format and that surname's too close to my real one, that will need work so, I shall get a list and print it off and cut lots of slips of paper with names on and put them in a hat and jumble them up and pull out 10, of those choose 5 to make a final choice from. 

I have been listening to hours of these bio-kenesis recordings that are said to help body "restructuring" and yes you do feel something - it probably takes forever to work but these is something going on as my testes and boobs are doing something. Now I'm not going to say hey, stick your head in an oven because someone else did - get me?  It is not my place to hold people's hands if they can't have the Witt to see danger.  that comes over a bit disingenuous doesn't it given my earlier comment, but we all know about the internet and what is on there is not always as it seems and predominantly isn't genuine or 100% up front. I think today is best spent indoors and not going out if possible although the need for milk and bread is kinda pressing, but the local shop around the corner can help there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment